Sunday 17 November 2013

November Card Challenge, Delightful Inspiration {From the Heart}

Hello 

It's Sunday evening here and I'm just settling down to watch some Youtube videos, before I sort out my bag for Uni tomorrow. I spent my morning watching TV with my boyfriend and then my afternoon making a couple of cards for birthdays I have coming up. I decided to use this months Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} image of the month, to make my best friends birthday card. Here is the result:



 
This card was made using: 

  • Make & Create 4"x6" Cream Premade card

  • Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} “Balloon Ride” image and sentiment

  • Boofle 6x6 paper pad

  • Promarkers –China Blue, Honeycomb, Ducky Rose, Sandstone, Berry Red, Lavender

  • Black fineline drawing pen







I like this image, in fact I think I have a bit of a liking for image with a mouse in it. Always so so sweet. The photograph isn't fantastic and I can't work out why because I have always managed to get really good photos with this camera. Maybe its the lighting, or a shake in my hand I didn't notice. Anyway, I'm going to go and relax. Hope you all like the card. I'm going to enter it into the Delightful Inspirations Monthly Challenge.

Night All.
Sara xx

4 comments:

  1. Fun card! I like the dots in the background and the fussy cut sentiment! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lyn. :) I love the challenge so much every month. :)

      Delete
  2. This card is adorable and I love the coloring, especially with the heart balloon being red! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Challenge and look forward to seeing more of your creations again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura. :) I love the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Challenge so so much. :) x

      Delete