Friday 28 June 2013

Holidays, Moving out and Card Challenges (updated with links)

Hola! Everyone. :)

So my little break away from this blog was due to a holiday. My boyfriend and I went to Albir in Spain for a week. It was so beautiful, we went to see so many different things and I am official well rested but tired after my first every plane journeys. :) When I say tired, I just mean the kind of tired you get after a good time away from normality. I loved every second of the holiday. We just relaxed and enjoyed the amazing attractions around the area. We went to Aqualandia, Mundomar and Terra Natura. It was fantastic. 

Here's a view of the beach front at Albir: 
 This was getting on to the evening, so it doesn't look as bright as during the day. But its beautiful. We had a high of 33 degrees and the lowest was 21 degrees in the evening, with some wind which was surprising. :)

Anyway, I've been back a day and a bit now with my light tan and my holiday head still in place until the end of yesterday. Now I have to start packing again as I move out of the house I share in a matter of two days. :/ I have packed some of my stuff, and I'm excited to be staying with my boyfriend for the month. :P I have lagged with the packing though as I remembered I had some cards to make. So this morning was spent making a couple of cards for my boyfriends dad, a card for my grandad and a card for the Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} monthly challenge, hosted by From the Heart Stamps.

The card I made  for the monthly challenge is below: 
Made using: 
  •  Make & Create 4'x6' Cream Card
  • Paper Cellar Ltd, 6x6 Patterned Papers, Men 2
  • Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} “Sea Turtle Beach.” image and sentiment
  • Promarkers: Amethyst, Lavender, Pear Green, Honeycomb, Mustard, Dusky Rose, Sandstone and China Blue

I like this image, its so sweet and I also like the bucket and spade image that comes with the set also. Its very summery indeed and I will be trying to use it again before the summer ends. It's not truly summer weather here as it has been raining, which is something I did not get in Spain. :) I like being back though as I have lots of things to look forward to and keep me busy now. 

Thanks for reading. I'll talk to you all again soon. 

Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment