Saturday 20 April 2013

Card for My Sisters Friend

Hey Again, 

I spoke about this card in my post about Northampton. So I will post it up so you can all so. 

Horribly blurry photo, sorry. xx :/
 This card was made using:
  • DoCraft Papermania "5x "7 White Card Blank

  • Make & Create Pearle-scent Card, Cream
  • Springtime Collection Papers (Papercraft Inspiration Freebie Issue 111)
  • Woodware Craft Collection, Kid's Birthdays - Sentiment
  • Boofle, Urban Duo Stamp - Image inside the card
  • Little Gorjuss Clear Stamps, The Collector - Heart Images
  • Bling Bling Pearls Craft for Occasions
  • ColourPro Collection Colouring Pencils - Blue, Green, Dark Pink
  • Stick It - 3D Foam Adhesive
  • cArtus Oval Die


I really like this card and I hope that Emma's friend does too. Its the first time I've gotten to use my Big Shot, as its my birthday present....shouldn't really be using it til Tuesday...so shhhh. ;)








So that's my fifth card in total and I'm glad to say that I love making them so so much. I'm glad because I don't know what everyone would say if I turned round and said I didn't like making them now. 

Not a chance of that, I love it and think I may have found myself another addiction. 

 




I'll say goodbye for now then. Possibly have another one for you to take a look at in a few days. Going to spend a good part of my birthday day actually making cards.:P

Talk to you all soon. 

Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment