I spoke about this card in my post about Northampton. So I will post it up so you can all so.
|Horribly blurry photo, sorry. xx :/|
- DoCraft Papermania "5x "7 White Card Blank
- Make & Create Pearle-scent Card, Cream
- Springtime Collection Papers (Papercraft Inspiration Freebie Issue 111)
- Woodware Craft Collection, Kid's Birthdays - Sentiment
- Boofle, Urban Duo Stamp - Image inside the card
- Little Gorjuss Clear Stamps, The Collector - Heart Images
- Bling Bling Pearls Craft for Occasions
- ColourPro Collection Colouring Pencils - Blue, Green, Dark Pink
- Stick It - 3D Foam Adhesive
- cArtus Oval Die
I really like this card and I hope that Emma's friend does too. Its the first time I've gotten to use my Big Shot, as its my birthday present....shouldn't really be using it til Tuesday...so shhhh. ;)
So that's my fifth card in total and I'm glad to say that I love making them so so much. I'm glad because I don't know what everyone would say if I turned round and said I didn't like making them now.
Not a chance of that, I love it and think I may have found myself another addiction.
I'll say goodbye for now then. Possibly have another one for you to take a look at in a few days. Going to spend a good part of my birthday day actually making cards.:P
Talk to you all soon.