This next card has been made specifically for the challenge blog, The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Clean and Simple Challenge.
This card was made using:
- DoCraft Papermania "5x "7 White Card Blank
- Make & Create Pearlescent Card - Yellow
- The Flowery Card used for the image is from a tissue box that I had cut up.
- Marianne Designs - Creatables - Die LR0140
- Woodware Craft Collection, Kid's Birthdays - Sentiment
I like this card a lot and think I may make some more the same in different colours. I am also thinking of getting myself another Creatables die that is similar to this one but has a more flamboyant hat. I don't know why but I really like the silhouette style of the cameo image. :P
Okay so that is the second card I made today. I will be posting up the last two in the same post as I do not want to add them into a challenge. Even if they might be suitable for one. :) I want to get going on some more cards. :) Such a lovely day outside and I feel really good. Wouldn't be able to tell I got a year older. lol.