Its my Birthday! and I have been a busy little bee this morning. I have four new cards to show you, which will be shown in a few different posts. I love this new hobby. It's so relaxing and I do it without thinking too much about it. It's bliss.
So here's my first card of the day.
This card was made using:
- DoCraft Papermania "5x "7 White Card Blank
- Springtime Collection Papers (Papercraft Inspiration Freebie Issue 111)
- Woodware Craft Collection, Kid's Birthdays - Sentiment
- ColourPro Collection Colouring Pencils - Brown, Pink, Green, Blue
- Cuddlebug Cuties, Anna Stillwell's - Kendall Image
This is such a simple card and yet I am very proud of how happy it came out. I used a corner punch to round the corners and love this style very much.
I am hoping to put this into two challenges:
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Use a Sentiment
- Feeling Sketchy - Feeling Sketchy Challenge #56.
I will post up the next card in another post after I have linked this one to the challenge blogs. I hope you all like these. I have plans to make some more today. While I'm having the day off for my Birthday I'm going to enjoy my newest hobby. :)