Sunday 19 May 2013

Geekie Girl! :P

Hey Everyone! 

Hope you are all well. I'm not sure when I last posted up (and I'm feeling too lazy to go and find out when I did :/), but it feels like a long time so I thought I would do so. :) I have a card I want to show you all. I spent my Sunday morning having a bit of a crafting session. I did this mainly because I had requested a freebie image from The Stamping Chef, and if I don't get a card put into the folder before Monday morning I won't be able to request the image for next week. :( Freebies are always a bonus, so I like to try and make sure I can get them when possible. So as I needed a card for the TSC challenge, I made this card....

 This card was made using:

  • Papermania '5x'7 White Card
  • Purple Cardstock - Unknown Brand
  • Make and Create Ribbon
  • Printed Sentiments - MS Reference Sans Serif - Size 20
  • The Stamping Chef Freebie Image - Keep Calm and Be Geekie
  • Promarkers - Amethyst, Lavender, Berry Red, Sandstone, Pear Green, Honeycomb, China Blue, Black (fineliner)
 


I love this image so so much, because minus the piercings this is me all over. :P I loved colouring her in, it was very theraputic actually, and I really want to give her a try in different colours when I get a chance. 

This card has been put in the 'The Stamping Chef Facebook Challenge'. which ends tomorrow (Monday 20th May). Fingers crossed this time. I'm so proud of her. :)



Here is a look at the inside of the card. I've never using computer printed sentiments before, but I like how its come out. I prefer using stamps though, but as my stamp collection is still very small I will have to make do sometimes. :)


This wasn't the only card I made today, but as the other one was made with a recipient in mind I won't put that one up until it has been recieved. 

Thank you for popping by. I'll talk to you again soon. 

Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment