Tuesday 7 May 2013

Lovely Walk :)

Good Evening Everyone, 

Today I had a lovely day. I started my morning with a nice walk along my long road, up and round past the city hospital before making my way back down through the park on my road. It was such nice weather, and I enjoyed the walk very much. So invigorating. :) (big word to say it woke me up. lol) I took a couple of photos as I came through the park and thought I'd let you have a look. 

 It was so sunny and warm this morning. The park was beautiful.


The image below is of a squirrel that I saw pottering about by a tree. He was completely oblivious to me and kept pottering about picking up bits from the grass. So sweet. There are lots of squirrels in the park and I love watching them, the way they bounce over the ground as they move from spot to spot. :) Makes me happy to live near such a nice place. :) And its not even the countryside. lol.

Well there we go. Just thought I'd share my morning walk with you. I didn't think to take photos on all the way round, otherwise you would have seen more. Maybe next time. :) I'll say good night. 

Take care. See you all soon. 
Sara xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Looks like a beautiful day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a lovely day. :)
      Sara x

      Delete