Well today was meant to be spent revising, however, I found myself unable to concentrate this morning so I decided to take a break and so ended up making a couple of cards. The card I'm going to post now was made for a couple of challenges.
Here's the card:
This card was made using:
- Make & Create 5’x7’ White Card
- Paper Cellar Ltd, 6x6 paper pad, Man 2
- ‘Go Fetch’ image –The Stamping Chef
- Promarkers – Lavendar, Berry Red, Forest Green, Sandstone, China Blue, Honeycomb, Mustard, Cornflower, Dusky Rose
- Promarker – Black fineline drawing pen
- Procolour Pencils – Brown, Dark Pink, Orange and Blue
- cArt-us Oval die
- Corner rounder (not sure of brand)
I want to enter this card into Feeling Sketchy Challenge #58 and it has also been put up on The Stamping Chef facebook page.
Hopefully I will now be able to concentrate a little bit more on my revision. We will see. :)
I'll take to you again soon.