Friday 31 May 2013

Frogs, Corsets and Birthday Cakes

Hey Everyone. :)

I've got a few cards for you. These are cards that I made a while back but never got a chance to put up on my blog. I decided I'd pop them up because I ran out of adhesive...which means the mini album I was making has had to be put on hold... Damn. :( 

Anyway, here we are. Three cards for you. :)

Card One:

This card was made using: 


  •  Make & Create 5’x7’ White Card
  •   Make & Create Green Pearlescent Card
  •   Country Companions – Sunshine Meadows Stamp set
  • cArt-us Oval dies
  • Promarkers- Berry Red, Honeycomb, Pear Green, Dusky Rose, Cornflower


Card Two:

This card was made using: 
  • Make & Create 5’x7’ White Card
  •   Birthday Bash image – The Stamping Chef  Digital Stamp
  • Woodware, Kid’s Birthday Stamp Set
  • Black fineline drawing pen
  • Promarkers – Pear Green, China Blue, Honeycomb, Ducky Rose, Mustard, Sandstone, Amethyst


Card Three:


This card was made using:
  • Make and Create 4’x6’ Cream card
  • Woodware – Kid’s Birthday stamp set
  • cArt-us So Sweet Gertie and Kim stamp set
  • Springtime Papers – Freebie from Papercraft Inspirations Issue 111
  • Boofle 6x6 Paper Pack

I know there are fewer images for each card this time, but my camera is 'dead' and so I can't upload the detail images. 

When I have my first mini album all done, I'll upload some photos of that. I'm really excited about it actually. :) 

Hope you are all having a lovely Friday. Enjoy the weekend and I will talk to you soon. 

Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment